the company Potocco S.p.A. undertakes to respect your privacy when you surf on our website within the terms established by the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and, in particular, the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation").
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is the company Potocco S.p.A. headquartered in 33044 Manzano (UD) - Italy, via Indipendenza n. 4 (VAT 00648690303). You can contact the Data Controller to the following address email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect and process?
The categories of personal data that Potocco can collect and process during surfing on the potocco.it website are the following:
- we process the data of when you browse on our Website potocco.it, i.e. those for which the sending to the Website is necessary for the operation of the computer systems responsible for managing the Website and the Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computer you are using that connects to the Website, the addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and of checking its correct operation and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website;
- for the registration of your account, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password, phone number, address, name of the company.
- we process the e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- we process personal data that you freely provide us when you contact us (in addition to name, surname, email, country), to provide you with the requested information;
- we process your CV in order to verify the skills necessary for the selection and the possible establishment of a working collaboration with Potocco;
For what purpose do we process your data and what is the legal basis?
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the operation of the IT systems responsible for managing the Website. Only surfing data are processed, i.e. those for which the sending to the Website is necessary for the operation of the computer systems used to manage the Website and the Internet communication protocols. The legal basis of such processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to the technical management related to the operation and security of the Website.
- To allow you registering on our Website and using our services. The condition that makes the processing lawful is the execution of the contract of which you are a party.
- to provide you with assistance and to answer your questions. The condition that makes the processing lawful is the execution of the contract of which you are a party.
- occasionally send you, only with your explicit consent, also through our newsletter, Technical and Promotional Information on our products or services and communications relative to events, initiatives and fairs of our industry (direct marketing). The condition that makes this processing legal is the consent (optional and revocable at any time).
If you do not want to receive our newsletter or our commercial communications any more, you will be able to interrupt them at any time, thus exercising your right to oppose pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, just clicking on the appropriate "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- submit CV. If you send us your CV for consideration when applying for a vacancy, we will use the information contained in your CV solely for that purpose. This activity is expressly authorised by a law that, in those circumstances, does not require consent to be obtained from the person to whom the personal data relates.
What is your personal information needed?
The provision of the information required for the purposes shown in items 3.a), 3.b), 3.c) is mandatory to fulfil legal and contractual obligations. You are free to supply information but any refusal to supply information will make it impossible for Potocco to execute the contract, to manage your requests, or to correctly carry out all the obligations required by current regulations.
The provision of the information required for the purposes shown in items 3.d) (newsletter) is optional, so, at any time, you have the opportunity to oppose the latter processing, easily and free of charge.
The provision of the information required for the purposes shown in items 3.e) (CV) is optional, so, you are free to decide whether or not to send us your CV but, in its absence, we will be unable to assess your candidacy for any job vacancies at Potocco.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, these data will be permanently deleted. Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- Data relating to the registration to the Website: the data will be kept until your request to delete your account;
- Data relating to your request for assistance are kept until the request is met;
- Data provided for newsletter activities are kept until the revocation of consent or the exercise of the right of opposition and in any case no later than 2 years from last interaction of any kind by the user with the company Potocco;
- Your CV will be retained for a maximum of 24 months, after which it will be deleted.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data may be processed by the Data Controller's staff, appropriately trained and authorized for processing, or by third parties providing services that are instrumental to the company, which typically act as data controllers, such as managers of communication services, technical services for Website management, IT service providers, couriers, banking operators, communication consultancy companies. In the case of complaints or commercial communications, some data may be sent, when necessary, to suppliers of products or services related to the nature of the complaint or communication.
Your data may also be disclosed to the police or judicial authorities for the detection and prosecution of offenses as well as to exercise or defend a right.
Extra-EU data transfer
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph “Who will process your data?” may be located in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission. We inform you that we use:
- - Sendgrid, Inc. as an address management and emailing service provided based in the United States, California. This company deals with the following data: name, surname and email. The company has joined the Privacy Shield (decision of the adequacy of the EU Commission) and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework available at the following link
What are your rights?
We inform you that, with regard to the data, you can exercise at any time the rights provided by CHAPTER III of the Regulation. In particular, you have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to data concerning you, their correction or deletion, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; to object, in whole or in part, to the use of data, as well as to exercise the other rights granted to you by the applicable regulations.
These rights can be exercised by writing to Potocco S.p.A. headquartered in 33044 Manzano (UD), via Indipendenza n. 4 (VAT 00648690303) or by writing to the following email email@example.com.
Your right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that there is a violation in the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Control Authority of the place where you usually reside, work or where the alleged violation occurred, without prejudice to the possibility to take appropriate judicial offices (pursuant to Article 79 of the Regulation). We inform you that in Italy you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Changes to this Policy
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents.